Gormanston Drama Summer School 2017
Dates: Sunday, August 6th and runs until Saturday, August 12th, 2017
A deposit place is required to secure your course place and accommodation type.
There is no course transfer fee. You can transfer to a new course up until the end of July while places are available. Places on courses are on a first come first served basis.
Please note that that changes to the types of accommodation for 2017.
This change means that there are now more accommodation options available. We can now offer en-suite accommodation to more people.
- Over 32 hours of tuition from experienced and renowned national and international tutors.
- All meals, prepare and cooked from a top-quality kitchen and chef.
- Coffee Breaks
- Accommodation for 6 nights.
- Evening social events.
- Participants must be +18.
- Single Ensuite Room: €590
(Remaining single ensuite rooms contain bunk beds but are booked as single / non-sharing rooms)
- Twin en-suite room (bunk bed): €550 per person
- Double en-suite room: €550 per person
- Single Room with wash-hand basin: €500
- Dormitory non-en-suite (for 6 people – 3 bunk beds): €440
- Non-residential with lunch and dinner: €390
- Non-Res without Meals: €300
Please note: deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable, participants must be over 18.