Our courses are exciting and engaging, designed by our highly reputable and established tutors. Take some time to read through our 2017 courses and find a course to suit your area of interest. If you have any specific question on the course you are interested in, drop us a line.
The courses cover many areas of drama and theatre and are perfect for those interested in acting, directing and playwriting.
We are delighted to announce that the Gormanston Drama Summer School 2017
will provide a Department of Education and Skills CPD course for teachers,
approved for EPV Days.
- COURSE A – David Scott, America’s Second Wave. The Influence of Mamet and Shepard
- COURSE B – Shane Farrell, From The Bathroom To Broadway
- COURSE C – Joerg Andrees, Good and Evil in Characters
- COURSE D – Eric Weitz, The Power of Laughter: Comic text into performance
- COURSE E – Peta Lily, The Alchemy of Archetypes